Pom-Pon and Fluff Rugs. Book 800
This booklet contains patterns for thirteen pom-pon and tufted rug patterns and two bathrooms sets, plus four crocheted pot holders, three curtain tiebacks (two crochet and one pom-pon), a "bathroom" pincushion and set of coasters.
It contains full instructions on using the Lily Pom and Tuft form from 1941. You can also use a 1¼ - 1½ inch pom-pom maker if desired but the Lily forms are still quite easy to find.
The yarn used in this booklet is worsted weight, 4 ply cotton.
You will need to enlarge the patterns so they match the dimensions mentioned.
The designs include:
- "Ship" tufted rug
- "Rose" tufted rug
- "Mosaic" pom pon rug
- "Scotty" tufted rug
- "Spring Flowers" pom pon bathroom set
- "Simplicity" pom pon rug
- "Rainbow" pom pon rug
- "Quilt Block" pom pon rug
- "Fan" tufted bathroom set
- "Indian" pom pon rug
- "Star" tufted rug
- "Linked Circles" tufted rug
- "Classic" tufted rug
- "Colonial" tufted rug
- "Plaid" crocheted pot holder
- "Pinwheel" crocheted pot holder
- "Rose" crocheted pot holder
- "Basket Weave" crocheted pot holder
- "Bathroom Pincushion" crochet
- "Linked Ring" crocheted curtain tiebacks
- "Cluster" crocheted curtain tiebacks
- "Pom pon" pom pon curtain tieback
- "Coasters" crochet
- "Tiger Skin" tufted rug
Copyright Sarah Bradberry, June 15th 2014. All rights reserved. You may not edit, email, publish, or distribute the contents of this page in any form without the prior permission of the copyright holder. If you would like to share the information on this page you may do so by giving the link to this page which is http://www.knitting-and.com/fluff-rugs/pom-pon-and-fluff-rugs.html