Easy and fast designs to make for the home.
This booklet, from the 1940’s contains a large range of different weaves and projects to make on the hexagonal Lily Speed-O-Weave loom. It was reprinted in the 1970’s with updated versions of the projects, however that issue is still under copyright (and these versions are much nicer in my opinion!)
- Luncheon set
- “Bright and Gay” beverage set
- Patio doily
- Plaid place mat
- Oriental fantasy buffet set
- Pointed daisy doily
- Pointed doily (with centre flower)
- “Daisy Field” vanity set
- Doily number 8 with centre flower
- “Daisy Symphony” centrepiece
- Centrepiece (with triangles)
- “Daisy Fantasy” centrepiece (shown here) and
- Criss cross daisies place mat
Copyright Sarah Bradberry, 22nd June 2014. All rights reserved.